Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, December 29, 2006

Lorna's Laces Gauntlets

I finally finished these! I used the RPM stitch pattern from the knitty socks of that name. I made the arms extra long because I hate when the sleeves of my coat ride up when I'm caring something and my arms get cold! I was inspired by Val's gauntlets that she made. No real pattern just kind of winged them.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger cindi said...

Very nice! Can't wait to see them in person. Busy little scarf maker... you're like a little elf.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Val said...

They're like woolly slinkies for your arms! I'll have to make another pair in the longer length too -- good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home