Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Socktoberfest 2006


My first Socktober Fest! How exciting!
kind of seems like every month is Socktober Fest for me though!
Kind of like at the hospital where I work it is National Handwashing Week "Celebrate Handwashing" I kind of feel like every week is hand washing week. Are we suppose to give people gifts of soap?

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

::: runs to her local Hallmark for "National Handwashing Week" Cards::: whew.. I almost missed that one. LOL
I joined Socktoberfest as well.. I'm hoping to finish these two socks on the needles and make their mates before the yarn decomposes from old age.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Val said...

Holy crap. Do you realize there are over 1100 people signed up for that knitalong? So I figured what the hell and signed up too.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Saw your post about Socktoberfest and immediately headed over to sign-up. I've been out of the blog-loop for over a month now and have missed TONS of fun! Didn't want to miss out on this one :o) Thanks for posting about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home