Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Feather & Fan STR Chapman Springs


I was going to wait till these were done but wanted to show them off. I might finish them tonight so in the next day or two I'll post the specs.

Check out my "No More Wire Hangers" Sock Blocker! I wanted to show off the F&F stitch pattern but didn't have a sock blockers so this is improvised with a bent up wire hanger

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Val said...

Nice! Pretty colourway. They're just a bit too small for you though, right? (she enquired hopefully)

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I totally love these socks - the pattern is fantastic, and the color of the yarn you're using definitely rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home