Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One Baudeliare Finished


Here is a picture of the finished 1st Baudelaire, I finished it a bit ago but missing camera and some computer problems have conspired to keep me from bloging (or visiting some of the blogs I usually do or replying to some of the comments and emails I've had). Anyway, although you can't see the leaf pattern up the front or back that well, you can see the heel that I'm so taken with. If anyone knows what "type" of heel this is or where else this heel might be in a pattern please let me know. I'd love to use it for other socks but I don't know if I'd be able to convert the large number of stitches this pattern uses (ends up with 88 for the cuff from a foot of 64 vs. the sock I'm doing now is a cuff of 72 from a foot of 64) I'd love to know.
I've cast on for the second sock last night.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Val said...

That's a good looking heel. Pretty colourway too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home