Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Monday, August 14, 2006

Bonus Falling Leaves


Here are some beautiful Falling Leaves knit for my by my friend Valorie. I think she may have felt obligated in some way to give these to me as I gave her so many not so subtle hints about how beautiful this koigu colorway was. Sure she said they came out too big for her but I think she must have really wanted me to have them. :)

The colors in this koigu are incredible. The purples range from light to bright and there are shades of brown and charcoal. I love the color so much I have an automatic search on ebay in case some comes up.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously gorgeous socks!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger cindi said...

When do I get to see them in person???

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have such a generous friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home