Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, October 13, 2006

Lorna's Laces Purple Iris Cable Socks



Finished! These are the socks started in the sock exchange between Megan and myself like a year ago. They kind of sat because I got kind of disclosing with LLs due to the poor wear of a pair I had made. I do love the colors and this is a great pattern. In honor of Socktober Fest I finished the foot of the 1st sock Megan started and tried to duplicate it for my second. They aren't exact (I knit much more tightly) but close enough.


3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger megan robertson said...

YEAH!!! I finished my river sock that's the mate for the one you knit for me... (I don't seem to care if LL's don't wear the best, I still love the colours)
Good job!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

I love the colors of Lornas Laces but cannot stand when things color pool.. I'm sure it would drive me batty. THe socks are gorgeous.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger aija said...

What a fun exchange!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home