Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, August 11, 2006

Falling Leaves: Finally a Completed Pair

Started: June 22nd

Finished: Aug. 5th

Pattern: Falling Leaves

Yarn: Koigu

Needles: Addi 2mm (2 circs)

I ended up really enjoying making these socks. I initially had started them with different yarn on size 2.5 mm needles and they were just too big. These fit really well. I ran out of batteries on my camera so didn't get a picture of them on but you can see them the one on in the previous post. I also really enjoyed using the koigu and everyone says they look better in person!

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger aija said...

They're great! I like how the koigu looks kinda zig-zaggy.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Bettina said...

Hello Bridget,

thanks for your comment on my blog. Your Baudelaire's are turning out beauties! And what lovely dogs. Prior to my two Borzois, I had a rescue greyhound. Aren't sighthounds wonderful. Especially how quiet and restful they are around the house and then exploding bundles of energy when you are outside with them.

How did the show go with yours? I'm sure she did well in coursing again, but did she behave in the showring?

My Aragon has been shown once so far, in Granada and got BOB Puppy. They are both entered to be shown in Gibraltar in Youth class. Aragon is just missing open class by two days. The show is 23/24 and he was born on the 25th. Well, there's always next year!

By the way, you can always email me direct via my blog.

Have a lovely weekend,

Bettina

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Hi, Bridget! Thanks for wanting to join the Mystery Sock KAL. Would you please send me your email address so I can send you a Blogger invite (that lets you post to the KAL blog)? Thanks and welcome!
--Amanda
amandawoodruff AT gmail DOT com

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god!!! This socks are beautifull!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home