Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Thursday, April 05, 2007

STR Monkey Completed


STR Monkey knit socks
Originally uploaded by fidelisgreyhounds.

Yarn: STR Prove it All Night (light weight)
Needles: Addi circs size 0 (2mm)
Pattern: Monkey Socks from knitty.com

No idea how long it took me to complete these, I worked on these kind of on and off. I liked the pattern, it was easy to memorize. The only change I made was I used a smaller needle than was called for in the pattern and the fit is great. I've had this yarn in my statch waiting for the right pattern and I'm glad I did, just in time for spring! LOL.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

They look great! I'm surprised at how little pooling or color change you had from one sock to the next. I actually sold my STR because I couldn't deal with how awful the colors looked together! Gorgeous in the skein.. but not so much when it was knit up.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Cecilia said...

Pretty Monkeys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home