Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Yardzilla


Happy birthday to my greyhound Yardley (ZD Fidelis Wild Blue Yardley). It is so hard to believe that she is 2 years old already. It seems like just yesterday she was just a pup. I couldn't be prouder or more pleased with how she has 'grown up" (she still has plenty of puppy in her). She is shown here looking pretty in the new collar from her Aunt Megan of Vals Pajamas (where you too can get pretty collars!). I tried so hard to get some good shots of her today but she just wouldn't cooperate. Every time I bent to take pictures she would come toward me wagging her tail "whacha doing?" sabotaging every shot. That's my girl.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Happy Birthday to your pretty pup! She looks like a real sweetie.

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated (just found you).

she's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home