Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Knitty

WooHoo! The new issue of knitty is out and it is very sock intensive. Yea! One of my favorite Bloggers, Aija, has a pattern called RPM in there. In her pattern she even quotes The Smiths who were one of my all time favorite bands during the teen angst years - just for the record they were broken up by the time I was listening to them. I still like them and with little encouragement I can still belt out the words to most any of their songs. Anyway, check out sock prĂ˜n. if you enjoy looking at great pictures of socks and sock yarn. Oh yeah, and she does have a contest going right now but I'm not encouraging anyone to enter because I have my eye on the Tiny Toes! Ha. :)

4 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

I have some STR blarney stone in the stash, just waiting to be used for that pattern! ack... gotta start it this week... please give my ultimate praises to your friend!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger aija said...

Thanks for the link!! :)

The Smiths were my salvation lots of times during those teen years, too (broken up but still!)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Val said...

If I win the wool, you will be sorry you posted the link to the contest!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Isn't that great that Aija got published?!?! She's one of my favs, too!

So weird....I know I've sent you emails before, but can't find your addy now. Would you mind replying to this, so I can send something to you? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home