Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Tuesday, February 14, 2006









How cool is this? I watched Cindi and Phil's greyhounds Newell and Oliver when they took a short cruise to Mexico and they brought me this bag! Perfect size for carrying sock knitting around.















And just because it was sunny today and I had the camera out, I just had to show off my new STR.








And my pretty new robin's egg blue Alpaca!



And here is something really great,
to help with the dreaded Second sock syndrome. My friend megan and I each knitted one sock and then gave it to the other. So we each got to knit a different pattern and with a different color. This is the one she did for me in a ribbed cuff out of LL' Iris.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

The plaid bag matches the sock yarn beautifully.
Li

 

Post a Comment

<< Home