Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Works In Progress



So my friend Megan (check out her newly completed Jaywalkers) pointed out that I don't need to change the name of my blog, I just need to put more greyhounds on it! I still would like a better name but she has a point about the lack of greyhounds. Anyway, here are the Terror Twins. Yardley and Xanthus. They are works in progress because they are 8 months old and still pups.

Here is my second Jaywalker (or is it 3rd since I have one complete pair and 3 WIP Jaywalkers on the needles right now?). I think of this one as my Fruit Loops Jaywalker. I didn't like it at first but it has really grown on me. I have some more progress on this one as the picture is from yesterday. I bought the reinforcing thread so I can go back to the heels of the LL Black Purl Jayalkers as soon as this one is done.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger cindi said...

where are all the greyhounds? i see socks, but only 1 pic of greyhounds? what gives :)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger maritza said...

Love love LOVE that Opal colorway! Nice job. All your Jaywalkers look lovely. What STR colorway did you use for that pair?
Cute doggies, too.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mz Mar said...

Your Jaywalkers are fantastic!!! So far you're the only one that I've run across that's had good luck with them!! After seeing yours I think I may give them a try!
Beautiful hounds!! I have one that's 8yrs. old.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger soapy said...

What cut pups! Sweet picture too.

Love all the different colorways your making the jaywalkers in....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home