Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, January 06, 2006

Jaywalking Again!



I couldn't resist another Jaywalker for the Januaryone knitalong, this time in Lorna's Laces shepherd Sock Black Pearl. I really love this color way and I don't think the picture does it justice. All the silvery shades of grey and the lavender to dark almost black purple. However, this is knitting up differently than the STR. For one thing it is much silkier and thinner so I knit it starting with 1.5s and switched to 2s for the cuff like I did for STR. I didn't need to do that as this has more give to it so I'm going to go back and reknit all with 1.5s because the change in needles size has made the pooling kind of weird and the size 2s would be too big for this yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home