Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, December 30, 2005

So what have I been working on?





I've made a couple of these trangle scarfs for gifts. The pattern is easy and a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. If interested in mulidirectional knitting and to get this patern just subscribe to the yahoo goup.


Here is a picture of the poor sad neglected jaywalker. In the last couple days I have managed to do the heel flap and turn the heel. I've missed knitting my sock! My goal is to finish the sock in one week hopefully in time to make the next knitalong update. Sounds doable I think! I'm anxious to start the next pair in either the opal handpaint or some Lorna's Laces Black Pearl. I really want to try the two ciruclar method but I'm not sure how I would do it since what I'm doing with dp's is changing from size 1.5 to 2 and then back to 1.5 for the foot in order to get the right size.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) & Happy New Year from a blogger down under in new Zealand. A very nice "crafty" blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home