Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finished STR Algae Hedera

Pattern: Knitty Hedera
Needles: Addi size 1 circs (2 socks/2 circ method)
Started: May 10, 2006
Finished: June 19, 2006

I had a hard time getting some good pictures of these socks.

This is an occasion where sock blockers would have really come in handy.

They were knit to a slightly smaller size to accomidate the feet of the person to whom I will gift these socks (but I shoved them on my feet to get a picture!).


Something I leaned from knitting these is that I knit really tight. Cindi is knitting the same pattern, same size needle, same brand of needle and her socks are way bigger. I should have gotten a picture of them together. Hers are so pretty in the STR Mist. I'm sure she will put a picture up when they are done.

5 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger aija said...

Great Hederas! I love seeing all of your str socks, so envious/inspiring :)

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Val said...

My feet are looking forward to wearing their beautiful new socks! Thanks!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

theay look great! i love that STR colorway!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Love the Hederas!!! Isn't STR wonderful?!?!

BTW, thanks for the congrats and kind words about my shawl :o)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Val, maybe you will take a better picture of these socks when I give them to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home