Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Friday, June 02, 2006

Algae STR Hedera Socks: Progress Report



I've been reminded to post a picture of the STR Algae Hedera Socks. I can't say these are exactly flying off the needles. The pattern is easy enough but I'm not in love it or with the yarn color so have been a little half hearted in my knitting I guess.

Now that I'm doing the decreases on the foot things seem to be going a bit faster.


I'm flying to Michigan for my sister's wedding so I'll either finish these before I leave or on the plane. I'm already thinking ahead to my next pair of socks! There is a new pattern I want to try: Mag Knits Tropicana. Maybe not quite that bright!

6 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger aija said...

You're on the best part of the socks, you can see the end and plan the next ones :)

Have fun at the wedding!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Hope you have fun at the wedding. We're in our six week countdown for my daughter's. Knitting is a great way of coping when wedding stuff gets out of hand,
Li

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another sock addict. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. That STR yarn looks fabulous. We're hoping that a UK company is going to stock it soon - I think I'll be first in the queue!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i am enjoying your blog so much! great socks, and i have a love for STR as well ;) i am in the townsend KAL with you and caught your post... glad i did!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Val said...

I think they are very pretty. I really like that subtle colourway. If you don't like them, you can send them to me!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

the color is sooo pretty! love that pattern:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home