Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

2 socks on 2 circs update

My first attempt at two socks on two circular needles is progressing well. I had some trouble at first just getting use to the new technique but now feel pretty comfortable. I didn't like having so many heal stitches (for both socks) on the one needle while the lesser amounts were on the other but once I got through enough decrease rows things evened up more and became better. I put up a bunch of photos of these unfinished socks because they are perfect twins, the bit of pooling is even identical and also because the color is so much fun I can't wait to wear them! I took the picture of the backs outside to get a more accurate representation of the colors. Click on photos for a larger size view if you wish!














2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger aija said...

It is fascinating how the STR pools evenly :) Looks great!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Very nice. I have yet to try the two circs. I've only used the set of 5 dpns (on my whole three finished socks, haha), but you make it look easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home