Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Branching Out

I started the Branching Out Scarf last night. I'm using Koigu Crepe and size 7 needles. The yarn is so beautiful and soft and the colors are like water. I'm not sure how it looks though. This is just two repeats and my friend Val wanted to see how it looks so far. She has really liked this pattern as I know a lot of people have. The lace pattern doesn't seem hard but maybe it takes more repeats to make out the pattern better. Since finishing the 1st 'Hippo' sock I haven't been able to focus on anything. I want to knit but I just haven't really gotten into something whole heartedly or felt inspired. I wish I could get on with the 2nd 'Hippo' as the 1st is so beautiful I want to wear it!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger aija said...

What a beautiful color for BO... I've always wanted to knit one, but I can't commit to a scarf (yet!) :)

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog..

Did you visit my blog???

Have a nice day

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Val said...

Just loosen up those YOs and the pattern will pop out. Lovely wool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home