Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Greyhound Family Photos

I was thinking today about how my pups are almost one year old, there birthday is next month so I'm sure I'll post some specal birthday pictures then but since I haven't taken pictures of my Carbon sock recently here are some pictures of the pups and parents. Dad is Zephyr who is my dog and the white one is the mom who is Dixie and owned by the co-breeder in CA, Steve. Dixie was such a good mom to her 12 pups and Zephyr was an amazing dad, he loves and still loves to play with them. It was so cute to see him play so gently with all 12 running around his feet. You can see in the picture with a bunch of the pups nursing that Zeph has one between his legs going after a ball.

4 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger cindi said...

Love the pup w/the ball playing!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger aija said...

Those are some amazing dogs! I've never really seen a greyhound before, what wonderful pups (12??!)

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger megan robertson said...

Beautiful puppies! I can't believe they're almost a year old...
I love your Branching Out scarf, it looks lovely.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger serenwhipety said...

Whose eye is that in the foreground of the last picture? Athena? Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home