Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Finished STR Carbon Baby Cable Rib

Yarn: Socks That Rock Lightweight Carbon
Needles: Addi Turbo size 1
Started: March 5th
Finished: March 27th

I included the little ball of what was left. This is one pair that could benefit from sock blockers for the photos as the ribbing really pulls them together.

Not quite matching pooling on the gusset. I really enjoyed this colorway and it was so nice I almost wished I had done them in a plain stockinette. I am really pleased with them and I think they were my fastest finish pair to date! The turbos made the difference! :)

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Yay for Addi Turbos.. I know I don't think I could ever go back to dpns after them. The socks look just gorgeous - great work.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger aija said...

They look great! I love the matching stripes along the foot... very cool.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger maritza said...

Those are lovely. Great job!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger cindi said...

Almost tie-dyed...wonder how they would've striped in plain stockineette?!?!?!?!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger megan robertson said...

Those are gorgeous, I might have to try that colour...
Excellent job! The student has far surpassed the teacher!!!

m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home