Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wollmiese Sock Yarn


Wollmiese Sock Yarn
Originally uploaded by fidelisgreyhounds.

colors: Türkis & Karneol (top)
and Raku Regenbogan (bottom).
My picture does not do this yarn any kind of justice so just search Flickr for Wollmiese and you will see many beautiful pictures of this yarn.
I have been searching for a pattern that will go with the T&K yarn. Because it has such a strong stripe to it I'm not sure what I want to do. Not my photo but this is the color. I could do some simple ribbing I guess but kind of want do do something more. Suggestions?
Maybe I'll do the "RR" pair first because I feel like with the multi-color I'm more open to doing something more lacey.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

oh you lucky, lucky girl!!!! I'm hoping to garner enough loot at my birthday on Saturday to purchase a couple of skeins myself! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home