Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Carbon STR Baby Cable Rib

I came into some Socks that Rock Carbon yesterday which put on hold my decision about continuing on with the Jewel of the Nile socks. I figured this was a sock "no brainer" so to speak. I was doing a quick search to see how people had used this color way and how they knit up and came across this blog: SockP0rn. I hope she ascribes to the "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" school of thought because she was doing socks in Carbon in the Baby Cable Rib and I liked them so much I decided to try it. It is easy to memorize and doesn't obscure the yarn. I'm using the STR lightweight with size 1 addi turbo circulars.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger aija said...

It's a great pattern for the STR! :) Of course I don't mind, I'm flattered you thoght the choice of pattern for this yarn was a good one. I'm a bit stalled on mine still, sick at home, but I hope to have some completed soon! Good luck on yours! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home