Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Monday, February 27, 2006

Back on Track

So after figuring out where I went wrong which was basically continuing on the foot as if it were pretty much the same as the ankle and not really paying attention I am back on track with the sock monster. Hope to have this one finished tomorrow. I've been working on my Herringbone Scarf as I've got some beautiful new KOIGU crepe yarn (thanks Cindi!) and I'm excited to try something like Knitty's Branching Out.





2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger cindi said...

Very nice hippopotamus!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Yay! Well done for figuring it out. It'll look great when you're done. Heck, it looks great now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home